Phoenix Personal Trainer for Women
Over the past several years Jason Smith Fitness has been helping women just like you achieve their weight loss and fitness goals!
Our personal training programs focus on total body conditioning. Each 30-minute session combines resistance exercises with cardiovascular, core, and functional exercises. Our fitness routines involve working with dumbbells, barbells, resistance bands, medicine balls, physio balls, and much more.
Every Jason Smith Fitness personal training program is tailored to each individual’s goal. Whether your goal is to:
- Lose Weight
- Body Sculpt
- Build Muscle
- Build Core Strength
- Increase flexibility
- Increase Cardiovascular Performance
- Totally Transform Your Body
(6-Week Body Transformation)
Jason Smith Fitness Training Programs
1-on-1 personal training programs include all the very best in services and resources that we have to offer. Every client workout session is planned and well thought out prior to each session; personalized to the client and their specific goals. Workouts are then printed in advance to every session so that your coach canl take you through the program step by step providing you with all the instruction, motivation and accountability you need to see amazing results.
You and a friend, family member or co-worker will work together with a personal trainer as you both get healthy and fit. We recommend 2-4 one-on-one training sessions for individuals new to exercise before participating in a partner program.
6-Week Transformation (transformation info)
- Lose Weight & Tone - 2x/week for 6 weeks
- Fat Burn & Sculpt - 3x/week for 6 weeks
- Torch Fat & Build Muscle - 4x/week for 6 weeks
Click here to email a request for more information
By introducing a fitness training program into your daily life, you can significantly improve your overall health, well-being and quality of life. The health benefits of exercise can be achieved by virtually everyone, regardless of age, sex, race or physical ability.
Research has proven that exercise can help prevent chronic health problems such as:
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- Type II diabetes
- high cholesterol
- certain types of cancer (colon, prostate, and breast)
Exercise benefits for women
- increased muscle strength, flexibility, and endurance
- increased metabolism (calorie burning)
- increased bone density (prevent osteoporosis)
- relieve depression and anxiety
- weight reduction/maintenance
- less intense/symptoms of menopause
- lowers the risk of breast cancer
We design personal training programs for women in Phoenix to lose weight and build muscle.